Oil-free low pressure compressors “Atеlier François”
Ateliers François SA Company was founded in 1870 in Belgium. The company manufactured piston type low-pressure compressors for the coal industry.
Since 1960 Company Ateliers François SA has developed and started the production of a number of models for lubricant-free compressors using graphite piston rings. Such compressors are widely used in those industries where the high-quality clean air is required (brewing, chemical and food industries).
The main features of Ateliers François oil-free piston low-pressure compressors:
- Simple design of a 2-stage compressor
- Low speed, a small number of parts, less wear, longer service life.
- Simple and easy access for maintenance.
- The best energy efficiency in comparison with screw and centrifugal compressors
- Low-cost maintenance
- The absence of any planned heavy overhaul. Timely service is the key to a long operation of the equipment.
- Easy and quick installation thanks to the use of anti-vibration cushions.
Standard model range of oil-free piston low-pressure compressors:
|Model||Output, m3/min||Output FAD, m3/min||Operating pressure, bar||Power consumption, kW||Frequency of rotation, r/min|